LONG BEACH, Calif., June 30, 2020—The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) today announced that on August 1, 2020, the Traffic Mitigation Fee (TMF) at the Ports of Los Angeles and […] Read More
Effective Tuesday, March 24, 2020, the marine terminal operators in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach will be sanitizing terminal equipment between the first and second shifts. Therefore, […] Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) is a Marine Terminal Agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission as Agreement No. 201143. WCMTOA comprises the 12 container terminal operators serving in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The members of WCMTOA are as follows:
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- Pier A c/o SSA Marine
- Fenix Marine Services, Ltd.
- Total Terminals International, L.L.C.
- International Transportation Service, Inc.
- TraPac, LLC
- Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc.
- Yusen Terminals, Inc.
- Pacific Container Terminal c/o SSA Marine
- West Basin Container Terminal, L.L.C.
- C60 c/o SSA Marine
- Everport Terminal Services, Inc.