SAN PEDRO, Calif., March 12, 2018 – More than 60 supply chain leaders gathered on March 8 to review the findings of an analysis of options for extended gate hours […] Read More
LONG BEACH, Calif., Nov. 6, 2017—PierPass has retained the consulting firm The Tioga Group Inc. and its partner World Class Logistics (WCL) Consulting Inc. to evaluate alternative models for providing […] Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) is a Marine Terminal Agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission as Agreement No. 201143. WCMTOA comprises the 12 container terminal operators serving in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The members of WCMTOA are as follows:
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- Pier A c/o SSA Marine
- Eagle Marine Services, Ltd.
- Total Terminals International, L.L.C.
- International Transportation Service, Inc.
- TraPac, LLC
- Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc.
- Yusen Terminals, Inc.
- Pacific Container Terminal c/o SSA Marine
- West Basin Container Terminal, L.L.C.
- C60 c/o SSA Marine
- Everport Terminal Services, Inc.