Dear Users of Marine Terminal Truck Gates, Terminals at the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach have announced revised schedules for the Presidents’ Day holiday period of Friday Feb. 16, […] Read More
Dear Users of Marine Terminal Gates, WCMTOA has been notified that the International Longshore and Warehouse Union (ILWU) will observe a special stop work meeting for union business on Thursday, March […] Read More
The West Coast MTO Agreement (WCMTOA) is a Marine Terminal Agreement filed with the Federal Maritime Commission as Agreement No. 201143. WCMTOA comprises the 12 container terminal operators serving in the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. The members of WCMTOA are as follows:
- APM Terminals Pacific Ltd.
- Pier A c/o SSA Marine
- Eagle Marine Services, Ltd.
- Total Terminals International, L.L.C.
- International Transportation Service, Inc.
- TraPac, LLC
- Long Beach Container Terminal, Inc.
- Yusen Terminals, Inc.
- Pacific Container Terminal c/o SSA Marine
- West Basin Container Terminal, L.L.C.
- C60 c/o SSA Marine
- Everport Terminal Services, Inc.